Blue Screen Error or stop errors is a serious issue in windows this is appear when you boot up your computer or while a windows application is running, which cause windows must stop completely.
The Blue Screen of Death also know as BSOD is an error which cannot be solved easily and is also known as the Bug Error. In UNIX this type of error is known as Kernel Panic. Stop errors are basically application errors that occur when the Windows kernel detect an error which it can not recover. There are many causes that would lead to these system hangs or memory dumps. Typically, the computer halts and what follows through is a set of diagnostic information displayed on a blue screen. The contents of the PC’s memory could be dumped to a file for later analysis. Don’t worry about the Error all though the BSOD is the Major problem and you have to fix it in time to avoid more damages to system. Mostly, in windows 8 it happens due to Compatible Issues. So, Steps to check out:
Note: If you are using windows 8 from last few months. Have you installed updates? If not then a recent update can fix this issue.However i will suggest you to carry out the following methods before installing latest updates.
• Quick Way to solved
To overcome this issue follow the given steps
1) Sometimes due to the RAM also this error will arises, in that case remove the RAM clean it up and re-insert the RAM again and restart then if the problem is solved then OK other wise follow the given
2) Restart the PC and press shift+F8 key at the startup then choose trouble shoot option and click on Advance options,Now select the SAFE boot option. If you are unable to login with the SAFE MODE, then again restart the PC and press shift+F8 key at the start up and go to Advance options and click on RESET PC option and follow the instructions.
3) If you are unable to solve the issue by using the above steps simply insert the DVD in to the ROM and restart the PC, Now select the language option after click on REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER option, follow the onscreen instructions
• Potential Solution
First, of all Make sure that you had Installed any new application in windows 8 which was not compatible with 64-bit/32-bit. If so, Uninstall it.
1) Scan the Full System, full scan of your computer using Windows Defender
2) Run the Memory diagnostic to check for errors.
3) Find faulty driver and re install it.Check into Device Manager Section and Make sure to know whether all Drivers were working Perfectly or not.
4) Update the Drivers with latest Ones. If there is any update for your BIOS then update it.
A microcode update is available for Windows 7-based and Windows 8-based computers that use AMD processors. If none of the above method works for you then visit here . In this page, scroll down and click on “FIX IT” icon. It will download the update. Now go to the download folder and right click on ” MicrosoftFixit20086.mini.diagcab” and select “Properties”. Click the unblock button and choose “OK”. After that double click the file to install the update. It should fix your issue.
- Skype not working after upgrading to windows 8.1
- How to disable Administrator Permission