As usual with the release of new operating system, users have experienced some kind of problems on it. At this time users have experienced some kind of problems on Windows 10 and specially my own experience. After release of Windows 10, Network driver or WiFi driver issues is the major problem that many people experienced on it. If you installed the Windows 10, your Wireless LAN driver does not work properly or doesn’t show any WiFi signals to connect but with an Ethernet cable it works fine.
So I’ve only now learned that this was a major problem in this version but from now you will get rid off with this type of problem in your windows 10. I found a solution with easy steps.
If your wifi or wlan not working after upgrading to windows 10 then follow the procedure which is given below.
1) Press “windows” and “r” key at the same time.
2) Type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter. This will open Device Manager.
3) Click on Network adapters, Select Wireless Network Adapter (you can see the signal of one that has the down arrow and left click the one that)
4) Update driver software
5) Select “Browse my computer for driver software”
6) Select “Let me pick from a list of device on my computer”
7) Now you need to mark on “show compatible hardware”, This will show you only compatible wireless network adapter.
8) Now yo need to select any one Wireless Network Adapter and click on Next button. This will automatically install wireless network adapter software.
If this step doesn’t solve your problem then you need to follow next step from “step 4”
5) Select Search automatically for updated driver software this feature of windows will search your computer and the internet for the latest driver software for device ( for using this feature you need to connect Ethernet cable ) and Install it.
From this way I solved my windows 10 wifi problem and I am sure that this will work on your windows 10 pc. If you have any questions about it please do not hesitate to comment.
If you want to make a visual troubleshoot then try this video which is given below
He is the founder and author of this blog. He is a technology writer and all-around computer geek and He writes a blog about technology tips & tech troubleshoot. You can add him to your circles on Google + , follow his updates on Twitter or add him on Facebook.