In this article I am going to show you how to fix “Unable to connect to the proxy server” Problem ( ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED ) in your browser. Actually this problem will occur when your computer infected by malware. When a malware or adware settles on your computer, it changes yours browser settings that disallow you visit websites expects the malware official site, such as the conduit malware program. Even after you kill or remove the virus such as malware or adware you still get the “Unable to Connect to the proxy server” ( Error code: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED ) error on your web browser.
As soon as possible you need to fix this problem to get rid of “Unable to connect to the proxy server” issue. That’s why you need urgent help on this type of issue. Now I am going to show you how to solve it through simple way method, keep calm and follow the procedure which is given below.
• First you have to open Google Chrome and click on “Customize and control Google Chrome” (Three horizontal lines icon) and click on Setting.
• Now you are in Setting panel of Google Chrome, Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage, and click on “Show Advanced Settings“.
• Now in Network, click on the “Change proxy Settings” option or open it.
• This will open new windows which is called Internet Properties, Go to the Connection tab and click the LAN settings button.
• You will see a new windows again which is called Local Area Network (LAN) Setting. This is the main step of this problem and you need to do very perfectly.
• Under the Proxy server section, please remove the check mark from Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections) and Under the Automatic configuration check mark in Automatically detect settings and click OK.
• Close the rest of the windows, Disconnect and reconnect your internet connection.
From this way I solved ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED error in my computer and I am sure that this will work on your pc. If you have any questions about it please do not hesitate to comment.
If you want to make a visual troubleshoot of ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED error then try this video which is given below
That’s it, now I am sure that your problem will be fixed. If you have any problem then do not hesitate to comment below.