Sometimes our computer affected by some unwanted malware or an adware. Actually you need to be sure malware affected when “add not by this site” dialogue was appear on your browser. This “Ads not by this site” infection is designed specifically to make money. It generates web traffic, collects sales leads for other dubious sites, and will display advertisements and sponsored links within your web browser. This ads doesn’t created and appear on your browser automatically, this was because you have had downloaded with in form of extensions or downloaded and installed form as software. Be patient in this tutorial i am going to show how to remove this type of unwanted malware or an adware through various step.
Follow the procedure given below to remove this type of ads by your browser.
Here we are going to solve it from two way steps
• From computer by uninstalling an unknown software
• From browser by uninstalling an unknown extension
1) From computer by uninstalling an unknown software
First of all you need to make sure that you have had download and installed any software in recent days. For this type of solution you should uninstall a program from your computer which was totally unknown and you were not recommended to download it. Let’s start to do troubleshoot.
• Go to your control panel ( open run program by pressing “windows key+r” key, type “control” on run program and click ok it will open control panel in your computer )
• Click on uninstall a program, uninstall a program which are unknown and you were not recommended to download it.
• After successfully uninstall few programs which are unknown, check again on your browser. If the ads not by this site was disappear then you have done successfully only on 1st step, it doesn’t required to move on 2nd step. If it shows again on your browser then follow the procedure of 2nd step
2) From browser by uninstalling an unknown extension
Now we are going through our browser in this step. After following this step make sure you have done properly or not on the 1st step. There are different way to troubleshoot in the different browser. Here we are going from few known browsers.
a) In Google Chrome
• open your chrome and click on customize menu > setting it will the setting.
• On the setting page select “Extensions” which is appear on top left side of setting page.
• Remove the Extensions which are unwanted and unknown by click on remove box.
b) In Mozilla Firefox
• Open your Add-ons Manager
• Select Extensions which located in right side bar
• Remove the Extensions which are unwanted and unknown by clicking on remove or disable button.
• Fireforx would ask you to restart it for disabling or removing an extension. Just restart it.
c) In Internet Explorer
• Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
• Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
• Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then select the add-on which are unwant or unknown and disable it.
Note: After removing the unwanted and unknown extension on your respective browser don’t forget to restart your browser.
I am sure after doing all this things your browser will not going to show again that type of ads but make sure you have done it successfully, simple mistake cause problem again on your browser.